2010年1月19日火曜日

Reflection

I think this class was difficult for me because I had never spoken in front of my classmates in English. I was hard for me to speak in front of a large crowd. At first, I was very nervous when I spoke in front of everyone. After that, I noticed my bad points when I gave good advice from Simon. My voice was very small. My pronuciation was not lively. I couldn't tell everyone my information well. I couldn't speak English fluently. I also used a lot of difficult words and made many mistakes in grammer. I had to try to tell evryone a easy word. I was satisfied with my presentation then. So, I refered to my classmate's good presentation. I took presentation many times and I cared about my bad point. Few a time, I was not nervous. I think my presentation is better than my first presentation. Thanks of this class, I could grow up. I also could understand the importance of speaking in front of people. This class was very useful for me. I'm glad to take thiss class. I want to make full use of my presentation inthe future. This class was interesting. Thank you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿