2009年10月19日月曜日

Thanksgiving Day




I found out about different of American thanksgiving day and Canada’s thanksgiving day. Thanksgiving day is a holiday cerebrated primarily in Canada and the United States.
Thanksgiving day is called people Turkey Day.
In America, thanksgiving day is the fourth Thursday of November. In Canada, thanksgiving
day is the second Monday of October.
Recently, American thanksgiving day does not have religious implication very much and thanksgiving day dinner is held on, usually as a gathering of family members and important friends. On the contrary, Canada’s thanksgiving day has religious implication. Turkeys are eaten by many people in the both of thanksgiving

5 件のコメント:

  1. good information. It is easy to understand.

    返信削除
  2. I'm very interested in this information. Let's eat turkey.

    返信削除
  3. This is nice slide!
    I think it's good contents!

    返信削除
  4. I want to go this festival with you ☆

    返信削除
  5. I want to go the both of festival.
    I was very fun for introducing the festival with you.

    返信削除